The Sovereignty of Usmoelia

Usmoelia is a sovereign state with limited physical territory, encompassing approximately 116,134.29 ft² (10,789.23 m²). As an integral aspect of our national identity, we offer digital passports to all members of our esteemed community, thereby providing them with the recognition and status befitting their association with our micronation.


The Coat of Arms of Usmoelia (below), an emblem meticulously crafted by our visionary founder, stands as a symbol of our unwavering solidarity in times of adversity. This emblem embodies the ideals of freedom and vigilance, as we remain steadfast in our commitment to uphold the values of our nation. It serves as a beacon of hope and a testament to the unbreakable bond shared by all members of our community.


The Military Coat of Arms of Usmoelia (below), an ensign designed by our founder during times of conflict, serves as a powerful symbol of our unyielding commitment to defend our nation. This emblem represents the triumph of our indomitable spirit, even in the face of seemingly insurmountable challenges. It embodies the unwavering determination of our armed forces to protect our people and uphold our values. The Military Coat of Arms of Usmoelia is a testament to our resilience, and a reminder that victory can be achieved even without an advantage.


The Official Seal of the President of Usmoelia (below) is a distinguished emblem that represents the highest office in our government. This seal embodies the authority and responsibility bestowed upon the President to lead our nation with integrity and excellence. It symbolizes the trust and confidence placed in the President by the people of Usmoelia to safeguard our sovereignty and promote the well-being of our citizens. The Official Seal of the President serves as a testament to the honor and privilege of serving our nation at the highest level of government.

The sovereignty of Usmoelia is governed by a unique political system known as Traeism, which draws upon military ideology and symbolism to demonstrate strength and authority. Further information on this system can be found in the Usmoelian Constitution. Despite its military roots, Traeism also incorporates the use of crowns in flags and coats to convey power and influence. It is worth noting that while Usmoelia draws inspiration from Traeism, it also incorporates a significant proportion of Socialist ideas, accounting for around 15% of its political philosophy. The remaining 85% is founded on Traeism, reflecting the nation's commitment to its distinctive political system. Usmoelia has been in existence since 19 Jan 2023, marking a significant milestone in its history. The nation's founding at approximately 30:04 AN attests to the dedication and perseverance of its people in creating a unique and enduring micronation. For time definition go to the systems page.